We are looking for a leader, who has a successful track record of being both a coach and hands-on team player, with an exceptional customer success mindset. The ideal candidate will be considered a trusted advisor and key collaborator to partner with our customers in driving their business forward. Experience in both analytical and consulting / advisory skills are critical to the success of this person. Not only will you take full responsibility for customer accounts across the different stages of their lifecycle from onboarding to renewal, but also for the success of your team.
Proven team management skills with regards to cultivating high-performing teams, contributing to the setting and achievement of aggressive goals as well as building a strong sense of team spirit. An approach that ensures seamless collaboration and communication within the Customer Success team and adjacent teams, such as the Sales team.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Fun, fast-paced and growing company with LeanIX
- Customer Success team that values accountability, transparency and innovation
- Collaborative environment within the Customer Success team as well as across the Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Drive the success of the US-based Customer Success Management team
- Maintain high-level of customer satisfaction, measured by Net Promoter Score, while mitigating churn risks
- Proactive planning to achieve upsell and revenue goals
- Development of strategic Success Plans and related Account Plans
- Ensure continued success using LeanIX products to drive business outcomes without our customers
- Be considered a trusted advisor by way of best practices recommendations from product usage to industry-specific trend
- Ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Act as an authority and trusted advisor for customer and internal escalations
- Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, in terms of business value and outcomes (primarily CIO/IT org) and then translate those needs into actionable solutions
- 10+ years of work experience in Customer Success, IT/Cloud Management or Consulting
- 3+ years of work experience hiring, developing, motivating and mentoring a team
- Experience leading a team within a high growth SaaS or hi-tech business ~$5M to $25M+ ARR
- Experience in customer management, not just project management
- A low-ego leader who instills confidence and is also able to get into the weeds.
- Understanding of key customer success concepts, such as data-driven and business outcomes
- Disciplined and results oriented. Must be entrepreneurial with a high-level of energy, intensity, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Extremely high work ethic and strong ability to prioritize.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Preferred, but not required is 1+ year(s) working knowledge using Gainsight or Totango
- Preferred, but not required, fluency in Portuguese
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From