Office Tour Photos
The Lifestyle Brands are exciting offshoots of the main Wayfair brand equally awesome, but each with its own distinct POV and product assortment. We are (drumroll, please): Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold.
Were on the lookout for a strong leader to steer the design for AllModern: a visionary who can drive high-profile creative strategy and forge trusted relationships with key stakeholders, all while fearlessly guiding a super-talented team of creatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the look and feel of a brand and direct a growing team of designers of all levels. Youll oversee and execute design for everything from promotional emails and direct mail projects to brand awareness campaigns and major advertising. The role requires someone who can partner with both creatives and cross-functional leaders, and is a strong manager-doer.
What Youll Do:
- Manage, lead, and inspire a team of 4-6 designers of varying levels. (Theyre great.)
- Develop and maintain the brands design standards to drive brand consistency and evolution.
- Review and thoughtfully critique your teams work, providing actionable feedback and helpful suggestions.
- Manage aggressive deadlines and direct an even workload distribution across your team.
- Maintain seamless communication with partners on other teams, effectively translating creative strategy when required.
- Analyze performance metrics and other data (especially customer insights!), and use that information to guide creative decisions.
- Provide innovative creative solutions that both elevate the brand and engage customers.
- Think critically to drive efficiency, strategically planning work that can be used across multiple channels and media.
What Youll Need:
- 7+ years relevant experience, preferably for an e-commerce brand.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Bachelors Degree in art, graphic design, or a related field. (Equivalent training/experience also considered.)
- Experience with motion design and video.
- Hours logged on photo-shoots or collaborating with those who do.
- Familiarity (or deep obsession) with home furnishings, and interior design or fashion.
- Print experience! (Its not dead yet.)
- Robot-like organizational powers.
For consideration, an online portfolio or samples of your work are required. We would love to see:
- Insight-driven conceptual work.
- Projects for unexpected channels (ambient, experiential, out-of-the-home all great!).
- Successful creative that influenced a positive change in customer behavior.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From