B2B Head of Major Promotions
Who We Are: The Brand Development team is responsible for catapulting Wayfair into the leading destination for all things home by building and evolving customer recognition and attachment to our brands, across all Wayfair stores, geographies, and our extended family of brands. This role is focused on driving the brand experience for our fastest growing customer segment, Wayfair Professional (B2B).
What Youll Do: Reporting into the head of B2B Brand Experience and Promotions, youll have the incredible opportunity to adapt and quarterback Wayfair Inc. wide brand moments (for example: Way Day, cause marketing events, major shopping holidays) for our Professional customers while driving strategy and planning of B2B specific brand moments (for example: Renovation and Back to School). You will bring these messages to life for our customers by partnering closely with a wide network of Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales partners.
These defining brand moments and campaigns touch our customers, our suppliers, our Sales team, and everyone who works on Wayfair B2B. Therefore, this is a highly visible role that requires a charismatic leader and influencer, capable of mobilizing a wide variety of internal teams and levels - from junior copywriters to the head of B2B - towards a common goal. It also means you must be comfortable navigating ambiguity in a dynamic, high-growth environment using both your left-brain/right-brain to make urgent decisions, sometimes with limited data. This role requires you to be both a general manager and a marketer with a knack for identifying what the consumer wants.
- Adapt and set the vision for our defining brand moments on B2B
- Galvanize and mobilize a large internal network to bring these campaigns to life so that we are consistent across all site, marketing, and sales touchpoints
- Partner with the B2B Training and Communications team to educate and arm our Sales force with campaign collateral to be shared directly with customers
- Accelerate the promotional R&D agenda for B2B through the Major Promotions portfolio (Way Day, Major Shopping Holidays, Renovation Sale) with a particular focus on where we should follow or diverge from the B2C agenda
- Own analytics and performance tracking with regular report out to the B2B leadership team
- Manage a senior associate focused on their coaching and development
Who You Are:
- Proven innovator who can both set a compelling vision and motivate teams to action
- Effective collaborator, you can quickly establish credibility upwards and cross-functionally to impact decisions through both formal and informal influence
- Passionate about and instinct for consumer preferences (from small details to the big picture), you ground the teams thinking (direct and cross-functional) in whats best for the customer
- Well-rounded thinker who gets excited to use both the left and right brain
- Expert at prioritization, you can evaluate needs of multiple stakeholders and make decisions as to which initiatives are (and are not) critical to the business
- Dynamic leader, you are a respected mentor of and champion for the team, leading by example and rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.