We are looking for a Head of Analytics to join our team as we continue to grow. Our ideal candidate will currently be a VP or Senior Director of Analytics, and will have at least 10 years of experience at both large health organizations and at growing health tech companies.
Areas of focus:
Strategic Analytics Leadership
- Demonstrable experience in working backwards from company goals to identify leading, lagging and coincident solution indicators.
- An ability to identify the ideal prioritization of analytic efforts that will yield the highest leverage for the organization.
- A proven record of building self-serve analytics products that can be used internally by various departments.
- Experience of building customer facing analytics products that can enable our customers to be successful.
Deep Healthcare Experience
- Extensive experience of delivering analytics projects in healthcare organizations.
- Experience of delivering analytics work that rely on deeply understanding the nuances of healthcare data from payers and providers.
- A proven track record of communicating complex projects to C-suite healthcare executives.
- An ability to leverage their deep expertise in analytics to build rapport and credibility with customer leaders.
Experience Building Relationships Across functions
- Experience of building strong relationships with various departments and sees their role as enabling them to succeed.
- An ability to connect efforts across multiple departments to ensure common outcomes are measured consistently.
- Experience of working closely with department heads to devise and provide visibility over key performance indicators of our solution.
Track record of building strong teams
- A strong history of successfully mentoring team members into increasingly senior roles.
- Demonstrable experience in hiring strong individual contributors and managers.
- A track record of helping teams navigate various stages of growth.
Expertise in driving outcomes evaluations
- Formal training in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or closely related quantitative field of study that they are able to leverage to devise outcomes studies.
- Previous experience in designing and running studies that have been effective at measuring intervention outcomes in a healthcare setting.
- A proven track record in communicating complex study designs and outcomes to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Deep understanding of data governance and data rights in healthcare
- Experience of setting data governance and usage rights controls over data
- An advocate for member and customer data rights and privacy
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.