Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Quality team ensures the Formlabs products are consistent and reliable. Data is at the core of our business, providing insights into the quality of our products. We're the team that interprets data from the field and implements improvements to manufacturing process, software, and hardware design.
Do you want to use your skills to improve the user experience and fix product issues? We want you as a Hardware Quality Engineer.
- Perform hands-on and data-driven root cause analysis utilizing common problem solving methodologies
- Execute and design electromechanical tests and FMEAs to identify root cause issues and verify corrective action fix effectiveness
- Work with Supply Chain team to help suppliers and contract manufacturers to create processes, tests and procedures to improve the customer experience and machine reliability
- Become an expert in Formlabs' 3D printing technology, and collaborate with design teams on corrective actions, design reviews, and validation testing
- Are well versed in hardware debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or dont)
- Experience designing or debugging complex electromechanical systems
- Design for reliability including modeling, theory, and accelerated testing
- Scripting ability, including SQL, python, and related data analysis tools
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product quality, or integration engineering
- Previous experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process optimization techniques
- Experience using statistical models to draw conclusions
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From