Superpedestrian is seeking a, Hardware Engineering Project Manager to coordinate development projects for our internal R&D team in Cambridge, MA. You will be responsible for coordinating resources and tasks to ensure the overall quality and execution of projects.
What you'll do:
- Manage action items to ensure that our mechanical, electrical and embedded software teams are hitting their targets.
- Coordinate and track design iterations and dynamic changes during development builds.
- Clearly communicate technical issues involving complex electromechanical systems across technical teams and with supply chain/manufacturing teams.
- Coordinate all design testing activities including alpha and beta unit testing and inbound needs from agency approvals (eg. UL, ETL, TUV, etc.).
What we're looking for:
- Required: BS in Engineering or a related technical field, plus Microsoft Project experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing the NPI process for complex technology projects with aggressive schedules and evolving product requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with constant changes.
- 5+ years of experience in a product development environment with consumer electronics, electromechanical, and/or robotic systems.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with a Contract Manufacturer, with consumer electronics, and with Chinese suppliers are a plus.
More Jobs From