Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is a dynamic, cutting-edge technology company operating in the ecommerce space. Were committed to providing our customers with a best-in-class experience for all things home. We are growing at a lightning-fast pace and are looking for a leader in the desktop engineering space. .
The IT Hardware Operations team has a mission to consistently provide a high level of service to Wayfair IT and to the rest of Wayfair. We partner with our Strategic Procurement team to ensure that our department can meet the needs of our ever expanding employee base. We have added more than 20 locations in the past year, which is evident of how quickly we ensure new locations are stocked accordingly with IT equipment, while also keeping up with the demand of our existing offices.
What youll do:
- Are a self starter and enjoy working with hardware and have a high degree of knowledge on multiple operating systems. (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS)
- Maintain knowledge of current software and hardware landscape, assisting in the procurement of new hardware/software, while adhering to our asset lifecycle
- Identify trends in hardware and software asks coming through the IT department
- Quickly adapt to fast paced, quickly growing end user base with different objectives
- Track a multitude of assets globally
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Create and update task sequences to meet the needs of our end users
- Work cross functionally and globally to instill process improvements for our department and for the entire company
What youll need:
- Educational background in computer science or relevant field
- Proven track record in working with Computing hardware or related field
- Strong understanding of all desktop application (Mac OS administration, Windows OS administration, SCCM, Microsoft o365, etc)
- Experience using different Asset tracking systems (i.e. ServiceNow, Jamf Pro)
- Experience coordinating the collection & disposal of idle assets & protect against liabilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From