Growth Success Managers nurture growth and foster community among Klaviyos mass market customers. Youll own the creation and promotion of product education materials through group training. Youll collaborate closely with fellow members of the Growth team, Academy, marketing, sales, and customer success more broadly to get customers the information they need.
You thrive on data. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging ecommerce brands, youll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers.
We are looking for a GSM that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. You ideally have a strong background in marketing and are an exceptional storyteller. You are also comfortable on camera and have experience creating digestible and engaging live trainings and videos. We are interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software at scale.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Facilitate customer success and growth throughout the customer life cycle
- Support a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an at-scale mentality with a customer-centric approach
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through social media, email, live training, and proactive scaled at-risk outreach
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Support, and Product/Engineering teams
Who You Are
- Youre a customer success champion with a track record for building and nurturing relationships through live trainings and webinars
- You are passionate about marketing, especially engaging B2B brands
- You effectively balance smart strategy with relevant content that helps businesses grow while hitting challenging goals
- You thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment with multiple priorities
- You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills
- Youre have stellar communication skills via phone, video conference, and email
- You thrive on data and use Excel, Tableau, or similar software, to turn data into actionable insights
- You ideally have experience using ecommerce platforms and advising customers on marketing strategy
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.