Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is looking for a highly motivated Growth Product Manager to join our Consumer Product team. Our Growth team is highly cross-functional, and requires strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and a passion for innovation. Youll be solving impactful consumer problems and improving the car finding and buying experience for millions of car shoppers.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the ideation, planning, development, and launch of products and features in support of core product growth goals
- Use a variety of testing techniques to generate insights and make data-driven choices
- Identify consumer needs and pain points in the car shopping experience, and translate those insights into impactful product growth hypotheses
- Define and analyze data to understand our loops and prioritize new growth opportunities
- Collaborate with best-in-class teams across CarGurus such as Engineering, Marketing, Design, Content, Analytics, and others to support core product growth
- Help build a world-class Growth team
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Bachelors degree required
- Highly curious with the desire to move fast and think big
- Analytical and a creative problem-solver
- Skilled in driving projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From