Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught seafood directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild-caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to build a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our mission!
About the Role
We are looking for a new growth marketing teammate to help drive results in our mission to bring high-quality meat to everyone. We’re searching for a self-motivated and data-driven individual to help plan, design, and optimize our paid advertising campaigns and analyses for customer acquisition and continued growth on our offline channels including: linear TV and OTT, podcasts, radio.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has thrived managing and scaling paid acquisition marketing channels. They are completely comfortable manipulating, interpreting and making impactful decisions with imperfect attribution data, and is excited by the intersection of brand storytelling and performance marketing.
- Executing, optimizing and scaling our paid ads strategy for our podcast and radio channel
- Managing and growing TV & OTT as an acquisition channel in partnership with our agency
- Developing and executing an ongoing testing roadmap (Creative, network, audience, etc) to improve channel performance and align with the overall marketing strategy
- Partnering with our creative and copy team to conceptualize, develop, and test new script concepts and approaches to ensure growth goals are being met
- Building, updating and maintaining analyses and dashboards to measure channel performance metrics
- Communicating results, analysis, and feedback on successful experiments, approaches, and creative assets
- Maintaining and developing key external relationships with our agencies and partners
- Supporting the marketing team in all aspects of paid ads strategy and other marketing projects
- 2+ years in a performance marketing role managing to budget and CPA targets
- Experience with creating weekly reports and extracting key insights from data
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in analyzing and interpreting data in Excel, as well as experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience developing ad content focused on messaging and branding
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across departments as a teammate who connects the dots and makes an impact on the business
- Previous experience with podcast or TV or OTT marketing
- Experience managing media buying agencies
What We Offer
ButcherBox strives to maintain a supportive and encouraging environment. We value autonomy and transparency, and allow our employees access to all levels of the organization. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of the steps we've taken and continue to take to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We're open to remote work, and even encourage our in-office employees to work from home a couple days a week.
*Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19, all of our employees are working 100% remotely for the foreseeable future
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, an employer-funded HSA, and short & long-term disability benefits
- Financial: 401(k) with generous employer match and an annual discretionary performance bonus
- Time off: unlimited paid time off policy, an executive team that encourages a good work/life balance
- Personal growth: professional development opportunities, including free access to online learning programs
- Food: a free Custom Classic ButcherBox each month and weekly lunch reimbursement
- Others: subsidized commuter benefits and reimbursement for gym membership
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure all individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.