Office Tour Photos
Growth Marketing Manager, Talent Acquisition Sourcing Technology and Marketing
Wayfair is disrupting the home goods industry, and we do that by hiring the best minds in e-commerce. Our team ensures that we attract, hire, and retain talented employees by creating a seamless, surprising, and exciting brand experience for prospective hires, candidates,and employees. We are an interdisciplinary marketing, technology, recruiting, analytics, and workflow optimization team which supports Wayfairs 500+ person Talent organization. We develop employer brand positioning and marketing assets, optimize and scale digital and traditional media budgets, and drive audacious hiring mandates using technology enabled solutions at the vanguard of the talent industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced growth marketer to manage and scale our recruitment marketing strategy globally across all business functions: technical, corporate, field logistics, sales & customer service, and campus recruiting.
What Youll Do
- Lead the deployment of targeted performance and brand media spending with all recruiting teams. Set goals and allocate corresponding budgets
- Lead a data driven process to optimize media spending by channel mix covering digital, programmatic, radio, outdoor, and nontraditional out-of-home tactics
- Lead a data driven process to achieve channel mix optimization across key talent profiles in order to generate strong, targeted pipelines
- Lead the strategy development and management of our recruitment marketing agency (KRT/Recruitics) to optimize a fast growing global media budget.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends in order to innovate faster than competitive firms in a rapidly maturing industry
- Serve as an internal programmatic expert providing actionable insights to internal stakeholders in order to increase media performance, ROI, and data and marketing literacy across our 350+ person recruiting organization
- Collaborate with talent acquisition, employer branding, and creative teams in order to align messaging, positioning, and content with hiring strategies
What Youll Need
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing or a business facing job which required exceptional quantitative capabilities, with a consistent track record of delivering measurable business value.
- Advanced data analytics skills with ability to translate complex information into clear data visualizations that drive actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfort in navigating highly matrixed and fast growing organizations with frequently changing priorities.
Wayfair is at the forefront of e-commerce, revolutionizing the home goods retail sector from product discovery to final delivery. Whether you work at our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, youll be reinventing the way people shop for their homes. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, we are confident that you will find the most rewarding work of your career at Wayfair.
Our dedication to creative problem solving is only made possible by the community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who call Wayfair home. We celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well- positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfairand worldfor all. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From