This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
Were looking for an extraordinary Growth Marketing Manager to help expand our Demand Gen program. Were growing quickly and this is a critical role across our Marketing and Sales efforts. This person with help create industry-specific messaging platforms and research, write, and execute Demand Gen campaigns that go along with the messaging platforms. This is a great role for someone who is ready to expand their marketing career, be part of an amazing, growing team, and have a direct impact on bottom line revenue.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creation
- Forecast market trends
- Create messaging platform at the industry and persona level
- Write, edit, and develop data-driven Demand Gen marketing campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Sales and Sales Development team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up.
- Assist in the execution of industry-specific campaigns
- 5-8 years of professional experience as a B2B Marketer
- Experience creating customized integrated marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and digital advertising from start to finish.
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing teams, customers and channel partners.
- Demonstrable expertise in Demand Gen strategies, tactics, and technologies.
- Relentlessly high standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite, email marketing and demand generation nurture programs, demonstrated ability with HTML a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong written, verbal and visual communicator.
- Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Engagio experience highly desired, but not required.
A great candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate, inquisitive and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation to produce high quality leads for Sales team.
- Must have worked in Marketing and ideally Demand Generation
- Ability to express themselves clearly and concisely - both in writing and in speaking
- Loves to learn new things and make them better
- Enjoys being part of a team and helping them raise their game
- Loves what they do and likes working with similar minded people
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $74,400 to $108,700 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).