This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
PrismHR is searching for a Growth Marketing Manager to create, develop, execute and optimize integrated campaigns. This position requires someone who is results-driven, inquisitive, strategic, flexible, and collaborative. There is a lot of freedom within the strategic creation for each program so being able to project manage the moving pieces to execution will be important. This is a great role for someone who is ready to expand their marketing career, be part of an amazing, growing team, and have a direct impact on bottom line revenue.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, develop, and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are delivered across different marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and work with product marketing team to create robust campaigns through a combination of efforts that help to deliver a solid prospective customer experience, and ultimately generate hand-raising interest
- Take on total ownership of campaigns within your designated market including campaign strategy, asset development, CTA design, budget management, and timing.
- Ensure accurate reporting on the effectiveness of each program and channel regarding results and associated costs
- Flexibility and desire to be a team player who is open to new ideas
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7+ years experience in marketing, ideally working within the software industry
- Extremely strong communication skills, especially business writing
- Ability to run Programs on time and on budget, with a proven performance of consistently meeting or exceeding marketing program goals
- Bring masterful execution of details and have a sense of urgency in completing tasks
- Ability to accurately segment your audience, create content for emails and any additional needs (campaign dependent)
- Ability to work with the Sales Development team and Sales team to articulate campaigns, audience segmentation, messaging, and follow-up activities to ensure results are carried to fruition
- Be a master of tactics; but, also enjoy creatively identifying opportunities to uplevel marketing activities
- Proven experience to constantly juggle and prioritize a number of key tasks, collaborate with other members of the Marketing and Sales team, while always thinking and working towards the strategic goals of the business and team
- Experience with GoToWebinar, Salesforce, Engagio/Demandbase, and Marketo
- Knowledge or understanding of the Human Capital Management, Payroll Service Bureau, or HR Outsourcing Industry is a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $74,400 to $108,700 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).