We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a groundbreaking team.
Were seeking someone to focus on customer acquisition marketing across all of our active verticals. This is a growth marketing role where youll own several partner relationships and be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns from inception through post-campaign analysis. You will be reporting to the Targeted Partnerships team lead and working very closely with the Creative team, Project Managers, Analytics, and the Consumer Product Marketing team, among others.
What youll do as a Growth Marketing Associate:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and promotions for our channel.
- Coordinate with the creative team and the broader Channel Marketing team to regularly monitor and report on the performance of campaign goals.
- Manage, track, and nurture our relationships with existing partners/affiliates to establish mutually beneficial long-term business partnerships.
- Report acquisition totals for the Targeted Partnerships team as they relate to monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, and successfully juggling multiple projects.
- Ability to successfully work independently with little guidance.
- Experience in marketing, sports marketing, communications, or light analytics is preferred.
- Experience in account management, fantasy sports, sports betting, or online casino is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.