Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
Growth Marketing sits at the intersection of marketing, technology and analytics. We take an analytical approach to acquiring new customers. We manage advertising spend by analyzing data, strategically pulling levers, and keeping up with rapidly changing platforms. We work with excellent Designers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Sales Operations to fuel the engine of Growth.
Devoted Health is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join the team. This individual will manage marketing programs end-to-end, with a focus on continuously and nimbly improving performance by leveraging data to make critical operational decisions. This individual will also support in the analysis and optimization of the companys sales funnel.
As an early member of a high velocity and high performing team, you will have disproportionate influence and ownership in the establishment of culture, capabilities, and process of the team as it grows. The role will, in part, be shaped by your skill set and growth goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive membership growth by developing, testing and implementing strategies and tactics on marketing channels
- Grow to own channels (examples include digital, email, texting) end-to-end, managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar budget to hit aggressive business goals
- Provide critical support in the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the companys sales funnel across geographies, plans, and customers Operate directly in marketing platforms to run campaigns, e.g. creating email campaigns in Hubspot, landing pages in Instapage, or digital marketing campaigns in Google
- Depending on the channel, identify campaign deliverability and tracking issues, and work with tech and marketing partners to come up with creative solutions Work with designers and copywriters to develop marketing materials that are effective and regulations-compliant
- Analyze vast amounts of proprietary data (from marketing and sales) to inform immediate and long-term decisions
- Analyze and share reports with leadership and stakeholders
- Contribute to the teams efforts to improve our ability to measure the return of sales and marketing efforts through tracking, identity mapping, and attribution across touch points
Who you are...
- A roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- A proactive, self-motivated learner who problem-solves creatively and suggests improvements and new ideas
- Someone who is very comfortable navigating ambiguity and is extremely adept at diving into detail-oriented workstreams
- A data junkie who loves looking at the numbers and using them to inform big picture decisions
- A team-oriented person with a positive attitude
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree; preferably in a quantitative discipline
- 1-2 years experience working in an analytical role with strong use of Excel
- Track record of success driving action in ambiguous and fast moving environment, identifying opportunities and achieving results with limited resources
- Knowledgeable or curious about marketing measurement and optimization strategies and tools such as A/B testing, attribution models, tracking pixels
- Experience working with or navigating sales funnels; an interest in sales operations / management
- Strong oral and written communication skills; works well as part of a team
- Strong Bonus: SQL
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From