Growth Campaign Manager
Growth Campaign Manager
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is looking for a Growth Campaign Manager to help drive the daily operations and performance of our ongoing marketing efforts. Sitting at the intersection of technology and marketing, this position requires an individual with a special blend of technical savvy and passion for delivering cool marketing experiences on the web. This role is based in Boston and will report to the Web Product Manager.
As part of the EF Educational Tours Marketing Team, you will play an important role in delivering targeted, dynamic website content to our customer base. You will help oversee business-critical strategies that include: optimizing website conversion rate, driving lead generation, and maximizing paid search advertising. Some of the tasks youll be in charge of include: implementing, tracking and measuring online marketing campaigns; landing page development; A/B testing; Sitecore campaign management; and, of course, bringing your own innovative ideas to the table. Your job will require learning and using our marketing systems on a regular basis. Equally important is staying apprised of emerging technologies within the marketplace.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 - 3 years of experience crafting, executing, and reporting on A/B and multi-variate experiments.
- Experience using and managing a CMS
- Experience in creating landing pages with highly dynamic content. Experience with Scribble Media, ion Interactive, and/or Sitecore preferred.
- Expert in conversion tactics and optimizing lead generation pages.
- Comfortable analyzing and reporting on results. Can use data to tell a strong story for a broad audienceeveryone from a designer, to a marketer, to the executive team.
- Strong cross functional skills, and ability to serve as the air traffic controller for web experimentation across multiple teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Basic data validation, etc.).
- Knowledge of major marketing automation and CRM platforms a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, owning multiple projects at once.
- Experience managing and implementing digital marketing spends/budgets a plus.
- Web platforms: Sitecore, Scribble Media | ion Interactive (formerly LiveBall), Adobe
- Analytics platforms: Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Performance Marketing platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
- Love digital marketing - you have a deep understanding of marketing principals and marketing related KPIs.
- A true tester at heart. You appreciate the insights that come from A/B and multivariate tests. You believe in the numbers and the science of better. Things dont just improve; theyre tested to be measurably improved.
- Quick learner - you can learn as you go, seek out opportunities, and implement new knowledge quickly and easily.
- A storyteller - you are comfortable analyzing and reporting on campaign results, and are able to use data to tell a compelling story.
- Able to deploy landing pages for multiple domains, across multiple marketingcampaigns, with the ability to report on the performance of those campaigns.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and owning multiple projects at once.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed - but you just consider yourself organized.
- Great with people - able to build strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers, and people.
- Passionate about international educationyou see the value in global education and travel.
- Dont believe in cubicles.
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel - and weve been doing it for 50 years.
- We not only embrace challenges, but we also thrive on them.
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers.
- Were friends, co-workers, and a team that respects our skills and ideas
- Were a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- We have 450 offices and schools in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com