Office Tour Photos
Growth Campaign Manager
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is looking for a Growth Campaign Manager to help drive the daily operations and performance of our ongoing web-based marketing efforts. Sitting at the intersection of technology and marketing, this position requires an individual with a special blend of technical savvy and passion for delivering cool marketing experiences on the web. This role is based in Boston and will report to the Web Product Manager.
As part of the EF Educational Tours Marketing Team, you will play an important role in delivering targeted, dynamic website content to our customer base. You will help oversee business-critical strategies that include:
- Optimizing website conversion rate and converting leads
- Implementing, tracking, and measuring online marketing campaigns
- Landing page development (Sitecore and Ion/Liveball)
- A/B testing all landing experience and form submissions
- Sitecore content management
- Learning and using our marketing systems on a regular basis
- 2 - 3 years of experience crafting, executing, and reporting on A/B and multi-variate experiments.
- Experience working in a CMS to create landing pages with highly dynamic content. Scribble Media, ion Interactive, and/or Sitecore preferred.
- Expert in conversion tactics and optimizing lead generation pages.
- Comfortable analyzing and reporting on results. Can use data to tell a strong story for a broad audienceeveryone from a designer, to a marketer, to the executive team.
- Strong cross functional skills, and ability to serve as the air traffic controller for web experimentation across multiple teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Basic data validation, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, owning multiple projects at once
- Web platforms: Sitecore, Scribble Media | ion Interactive (formerly LiveBall), Adobe
- Analytics platforms: Google Analytics, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
- Love experimentation - you have a deep understanding of marketing principals and marketing related KPIs.
- A true tester at heart. You appreciate the insights that come from A/B and multivariate tests. You believe in the numbers and the science of better. Things dont just improve; theyre tested to be measurably improved.
- Quick learner - you can learn as you go, seek out opportunities, and implement new knowledge quickly and easily.
- A storyteller - you are comfortable analyzing and reporting on campaign results, and are able to use data to tell a compelling story.
- Able to deploy landing pages for multiple domains, across multiple marketing campaigns, with the ability to report on the performance of those campaigns.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed - but you just consider yourself organized.
- Great with people - able to build strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers, and people.
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel - and weve been doing it for 50 years.
- We not only embrace challenges, but we also thrive on them.
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers.
- Were friends, co-workers, and a team that respects our skills and ideas
- Were a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From