Groups Travel Consultant
EF Go Ahead Tours
*April Start Date
For over 30 years, EF Go Ahead Tours has guided adult travelers across the globe via carefully crafted group travel itineraries. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe the best way to learn about the world is to experience it and every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
In the role of a Groups Travel Consultant we are looking for ambitious, high performing, self-motivated individuals who want to become business leaders. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating sales leads to support the overall business. Internally, we are looking to create a world class sales team motivated by adventure, learning, and opportunity. This individual will be highly motivated, self-starting, and adaptable.
To start, you will be part of our Sales Development Program where you will receive one-on-one personal attention designed to promote professional growth and understanding of the business. You will have the opportunity to combine your strengths in sales, consulting, analytics, and relationship building. Your goal will be to develop your own book of business, follow up on warm leads and identify potential prospects. You will help our customers see the world and take pride in being part of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of travelers.
A Successful Groups Tour Consultant Will Be:
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- Fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- Able to take feedback and run with it
- An influencer and networker who loves talking to people and identifying ways to connect
- Naturally curious, with the ability to anticipate needs and ask the right questions
- An adaptable and highly motivated team player and individual contributor
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our North American Headquarters where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.