Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Group Medical Practice team within our Sales division. Your job will be to sell athena’s core healthcare technology solutions to physicians and physician organizations in an assigned territory (LA, MS, AL, Southern GA, NW FL, NW SC) that have between 7 and 20 providers. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a team player who works well through change and doesn’t view any challenge as too big to tackle. You are staying up to date on trends happening within the industry, and continuously learning so that you are best prepared to speak with prospects. When working with prospects you are able to persist and hold firm without too much pushing or compromising. You are able to work within a fast paced environment, and are not afraid to speak up when resources are needed. You are action oriented and driven to succeed.
The Team: The Group Medical Practice sales team is responsible for continuing to expand athena’s footprint by selling our solutions into small group physician practices. This is an expansive and crucial market for athenahealth, and your role would have a direct impact on our overall growth and success.
- Independently manage assigned territory and ensure your region achieves or exceeds required quota
- Develop integrated territory sales plan and ensure territory coverage to touch all opportunities on a scheduled basis
- Present athenahealth solutions from beginning to end by conducting in-person demonstrations and utilizing a "solution selling" approach;
- BA requires, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling practice management/revenue cycle or EMR software/solutions to office based doctors or physician organizations; or at least 5 years of experience consulting and selling solutions to medical practices/hospitals
- A successful history of achieving sales quotas of $2 million for more annually
- Demonstrated experience developing processes to obtain leads through comparison and evaluation of possible sourcing opportunities
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based remotely. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From