Office Tour Photos
Group Sales Consultant
*JANUARY 2020 START*
EF Go Ahead Tours
For over 30 years, EF Go Ahead Tours has guided adult travelers across the globe via carefully crafted group travel itineraries. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe the best way to learn about the world is to experience it and every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
As a Group Sales Consultant you will play a critical role in developing customer acquisition and retention strategies and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience. Benefits of the program include trainings in sales, product, marketing and industry trends, coaching in consultative selling techniques, presentations and public speaking and dedicated mentors. This program is a great way to build your career with a global leader!
- Independently manage a book of business and achieve or exceed sales goals
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate sales
- Develop integrated sales plan and outreach to all opportunities on a scheduled basis
- 2+ years of Group Sales experience
- Demonstrated track-record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working independently to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard and play hard
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From