Graphic Designer (Contract)
Are you passionate about education and technology? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Do you love working in a startup environment? Then we are looking for you.
Knovva Academy is at the forefront of changing the way teens interact with education and the world around them. We are dedicated to build a global blended learning ecosystem by creating the most exciting global education programs and online courses. We’re working to build tomorrow's world leaders and we need some of the best on our team to grow with us and help us continue to expand our reach, perfect our programs and create lasting relationships with the educational community.
If this sounds like an amazing place to work already, there’s much more. We are a entrepreneurial startup that nurtures our talented employees with great benefits and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Knovva academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. On top of our competitive salary and benefits, we also offer global snacks, WFH Fridays, group outings and many more perks to come. Knovva’s core belief in the importance of diversity and open mindedness is reflected in both the programs and in its work space. Knovva is located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District.
If you’re ready to use your skills to help shake up the education world, Knovva Academy is the place for you.
The Graphic Designer will oversee the design, production, and creation of a wide range of digital materials, for Knovva Academy’s online courses using outstanding design and production skills. This is a contract position with the potential of going full-time.
- Translate business and product requirements into visually beautiful concepts and highly-usable responsive experiences. Be flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Contribute to the development of a range of creative executions for each project while meeting tight deadlines
- Design online course assets and page layouts
- Provide direct support for creative team and report directly to Creative Director
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design or related field
- 1-2 years work experience as a Creative Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency, link must be on resume or cover letter for review
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience with UI/UX design and web tools
- Ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, with excellent time-management skills
The Graphic Designeris a 1099 Contract position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.