At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Are you a Graphic Designer who is passionate about branding? Do you work well in a fast-paced team environment? If the answer is yes, ZoomInfo is looking for you to join our marketing department. The graphic designer will be charged with shaping the marketing collateral and helping us with our building-the-brand initiatives.
You will be responsible for graphic projects that include email campaigns, webinars, presentations, social media projects, whitepapers, web pages, landing pages, corporate advertising, banner ads, infographics, and tradeshow graphics from concept to completion.
We are looking for someone who has a strong attention to detail and excels working both independently and collaboratively within our team.
- Develop design solutions that will drive results for the company
- Produce creative designs and advertisements for both print and web
- Support marketing team with creative content for campaign initiatives including infographics, landing pages, whitepapers, eBooks, social media graphics, and more
- Create large-scale graphics for tradeshow booths and billboards
- Design PowerPoint slides for webinars and presentations for speaking opportunities
- Stay informed on digital marketing trends
- Uphold company style guidelines throughout a variety of projects
- Strong command of Adobe suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Experience designing for print and knowledge of the printing process and working with printers
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of a clean design style
- Understanding of responsive design and experience designing for mobile
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Develop designs in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree in design, marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in design or related marketing role
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From