WriterAccess, an award winning software platform connecting thousands of businesses with professional writers, editors, translators and content strategists, is seeking a Graphic Designer for our Boston office. You’ll find us on the Inc 5000 list for the last four years, enjoying a leadership position in the content marketing revolution.
The Gig In a Nutshell
You’ll be responsible for creating a steady stream fresh digital graphics and campaigns for multiple channels including web, print, video and more for both WriterAccess and Content Marketing Conference, an annual event we host in Boston.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating a solid body of creative work that shapes our brand
- Developing banner ads and ad campaigns for multiple channels
- Designing web pages for new services and promotions
- Crafting web pages for AB Testing
- Researching images and illustrations for campaigns
- Amending designs with feedback from team and decision makers
- Sporting fresh new ideas daily, for campaigns and communication efforts
What We Want
- 2 to 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Up to date on leading software (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Killer portfolio of marketing campaigns that deliver results
- WordPress experience a big plus
- HTML and Email Template Design a big plus
- Marketing automation platform experience a big plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Enthusiastic, creative and committed
- Self-directed, motivated and proactive
What You Get
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- Health benefits and team incentive programs
- Content marketing focus and career advancement
- Free Friday lunch for all employees
- Fun office environment sporting ping pong and social gathering
- Commute-friendly offices across from North Station (Portland Street)
Why Choose Us
Our leaders are passionate about the business, fun and easy to work with, and proven professionals with track records a mile long. Our 15,000+ freelancers are a liberated workforce that’s treated like gold, with transparent pay rates, fair pricing and free educational podcasts, webinars and courseware that help advance their career. Employees are motivated by our positive culture and growth history that helps to move their career in the right direction— Upward. And we keep everyone chipper all the time with ping pong, fun gatherings and bonuses paid on company performance.
You’ll need a positive outlook on life that aligns with our culture and core values. Please be sure to include a uniquely dazzling cover letter expressing your genuine interest, freakishly amazing skills and passion about work and life that sets you apart.