Our mission at Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is to build technology products that move the way that people move. In all things we do, we believe that design comes first. Just like our parent company who invented the Vespa, we are a technology and mobility company dedicated to lifestyle products; ours just happen to be robots, not scooters.
We are looking for an innovative Graphic Designer who we can count on to ensure consistency in our visual communications across all consumer touchpoints. You will champion the value of design within the team and across the company. We will rely on your eye for refinement, clarity and simplicity to continue to build a new brand (PFF), launch new products (gita) and explain new product categories.
You will create visual content in support of PFFs corporate voice for print, motion, UI, environmental, social media assets, and packaging. An ability to work efficiently with collaborators and execute designs based on a strategic direction is key. We value not only your creative eye, but also your approach to problem solving and critical thinking.
- Work with leadership and communications partners to create visual narrative and story of the PFF and gita brands across media.
- Help manage processes to ensure design deliverables and timelines are met.
- Work with design counterparts to ensure continuity across initiatives, categories, and projects.
- Art direct e-commerce photo shoots (including prop, scene, and shot-list selection) and help manage the image selecting, editing, and retouching processes.
- Prepare visual guidelines for company-wide creative assets.
- Design and maintenance of mygita.com, piaggiofastforward.com, as well as the mygita app.
- Design and layout of graphics for user manuals, packaging, and printed collateral.
- Assistance of C Levels for presentations for board meetings or major events.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience delivering high profile design for consumer brands.
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, color theory, use of texture, spacing, scale, hierarchy, visual presentation development, layout, and branding.
- Expert-level knowledge of current trends in color, fashion, technology, communications, experience, art, and other design influences.
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design.
- Strong proficiency in logo and iconography design.
- Attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Xperience Designer, After Effects, Premiere).
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Proven experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects and manage time wisely.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Successful applicants will be asked so show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.