What excites you? Conceptualizing and executing modern, minimalist design? Bringing a customer-focused tech brand to life each and every day? Working with your global team to deeply understand a marketing challenge -- and then hitting them with an unexpected creative concept? Then the marketing and brand team at Intralinks wants to talk to you about joining us as a New York-based Graphic Designer.
About the Team:
We’re a tight, collaborative, experienced team of writers, content creators, storytellers and visual experts looking for a new creative colleague. We get just as excited about debating the merits of local lunch options (Tim is our diner expert, Darren specializes in onigiri, and Michael has very strong opinions about fried chicken) as we do crafting compelling copy, impactful content and getting the brand just right. It’s hard work, but we have a great time working hard together.
You must have a passion for minimalist design, be purposeful in your decisions and always show a balanced approach to solving design challenges. You’ll need to know how to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment focused on growing our business.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop and design clean layouts for digital and print materials, high-level PowerPoint presentations, data visualization and other traditional assets, while working within our existing brand guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with internal clients, colleagues and external resources, and be able to deliver on time. Accuracy and attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Understand our offerings, client business issues and industry environment.
- Own graphic design deliverables from project inception to project delivery, which requires exceptional organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Turn around requests quickly and on time under high pressure
- Maintain extremely high-quality standards
- Develop highly visual, compelling content versus longer, verbose collateral pieces
- Implement and maintain a high standard of design, format and production, while adhering to global brand standards
- Create illustrations, graphics, and concepts that add value to business development materials
- 3+ years of experience in design of marketing and corporate materials for a B2B company, preferably technology
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Suite (preferably CC) including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Superior skills creating compelling and creative Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite
- An online portfolio
It would be great if you also:
- Have an amazing laugh
- Experience with UX & UI design (websites, apps, interactive experiences)
- Can’t imagine NOT using an iPhone
From the Manager:
“I’ve always said working in marketing, content and branding is the best job you can possibly have. Every day we get to create and tell compelling stories – what’s better than that? And, like I said, we work hard but have a great time doing it. ”