Graphic Designer(full-time permanent)
EF Education First
Cambridge, MA, USA
We are looking for a talented, passionate, collaborative Graphic Designer to join our Cambridge-based in-house creative studio for EF Go Ahead Tours. Youll work closely with kick-butt writers, designers, photographers, videographers, marketing geniuses and business stakeholders to create a holistic experience for our direct-to-consumer brand. Youll have a direct influence in helping people see the world, experience new cultures and return transformed.
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, both independently and alongside junior and senior design staff, writers, and project managers
- Use your design skills to translate business opportunities into engaging, well-crafted communications across print, digital, merch, and beyond
- Source awe-inspiring image options, both original and stock, to support key campaigns
- Perform pre-press activities and prepare files for print
- Create pixel-perfect assets for use across print, email marketing and media
- Stay on top of the latest trends in design, travel, and culture
You should have
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience at an agency, design firm or in-house creative group.
- Are capable of designing across many mediums and channels (from print to digital to merch and beyond).
- Youre a pro with production (e.g. proper file prep, pre-flight, press checks, etc).
- Love to learn (and share) new things.
- Have a Ill figure it out kind of attitude and approach.
- Get excited about designing things youve never done before.
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs.
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope or cool factor, as an opportunity.
- Prefer working in teams vs being the solo creative. We are a collaborative bunch.
- Cant stand drama. We believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment.
- Opinions about pizza toppings (sorry, this is non-negotiable)
- A love of travelyour passport will be busy!
Perks of working at EF (and this is the VERY abbreviated list)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1500 per employee for professional development/continued education
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- Annual team outings
- Apple Education Discounts