Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The successful candidate will have a mastery of industry-standard software to design reports, digital advertising, presentations, event collateral, logos, and other projects.
The ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices is important for this role as well as a compelling portfolio with projects showcasing skills that are relevant to your businesss visual content goals.
We are a small but mighty team building the Acquia brand through engaging and thoughtful design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Iterate on designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Prior experience with animation and video is a plus
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent work experience/strong portfolio
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.