Graphic Designer, Advertising Solutions
Why This Job is Excellent:
The Graphic Designer (internally Advertising Creative Specialist) will be responsible for assisting with the creation of graphical design material utilized by TripAdvisors Global Display Sales team under Advertising Solution team.
Creation development will include all CPM banner advertising mockups created for clients, presentation materials, marketing and sales collateral material and any resizing/modifications to client creative for standard IAB ad units. We also build clients creative from start to finish and make sure the look and feel is collaborated with the clients brand guideline.
The position is located in Needham, Boston, and reports to the Senior Global Lead, Advertising Creative Team who is based in London. The position will primarily support advertising creative needs for the AMEA market but it is a global role and the individual will also be responsible for producing sales materials utilized by the entire sales team across all markets.
What you will do:
- Create TripAdvisor Sales Powerpoint Presentations for internal and external use
- Design and modify client advertising creative, such as interactive banners and custom landing web pages in static and HTML 5 formats.
- Design sales collateral material for events and conferences
- Produce both printed and digital material while working collaboratively across department ensuring the development and maintenance of a strong and creative visual identity for the brand
- Works in close conjunction with Sales and Advertising Solutions departments to determine the best ways to present our products and services
- Design of infographic from research data
What we seek:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Solid academic background in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or Communication Design
- Experience working in either a freelance or digital agency environment
- Experience developing and creating new ideas for pitches and presentations for potential clients
- Experience creating pitch presentations, ad units, web pages and infographics
- A good understanding of HTML 5
- Ability to work effectively, professionally and within tight deadlines
- Highly organized and excellent eye for detail is essential
- The ability to communicate professionally to a team
- Ability to take direction and ideas from paper and transform them into high quality design that meets client or team objectives
- Creative personality
- Team player
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied uponto ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business