Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is disrupting the home goods industry, and we do that by hiring the best minds in e-commerce. Our team ensures that we attract, hire, and retain talented employees by creating a seamless, surprising, and exciting brand experience for prospective hires, candidates,and employees. We are an interdisciplinary marketing, technology, recruiting, analytics, and workflow optimization team which supports Wayfairs 500+ person Talent organization. We develop employer brand positioning and marketing assets, optimize and scale digital and traditional media budgets, and drive audacious hiring mandates using technology enabled solutions at the vanguard of the talent industry.
We are currently looking for a charismatic leader with a keen intuition for brand positioning to program manage talent marketing initiatives across all Wayfair business functions. You will be expected to manage relationships between teams with competing objectives, inspire excitement around new projects, and rally collaboration and engagement across the business.
What Youll Do
- Adapt, implement, and scale employer branding strategies for each business function (technical, corporate, field logistics, sales & customer service, and campus)
- Identify key stakeholders across technology, business, sales, and logistics teams and rally them to participate in programs you devise and scale
- Set creative strategy anchored to clear, measurable, business outcomes
- Oversee and provide strategic direction to a team of creatives that work on UX design, graphic design, photography, and videography
- Optimize content syndication for each content piece via targeted channels to broaden the reach of our brand messages
- Use data to measure performance and to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of marketing tactics
- Shape employer brand standards and develop standardized processes for content creation
What Youll Need
- 4+ years of experience leading cross-functional, matrixed teams across a large portfolio of projects
- Keen brand intuition anchored to business goals
- Set creative direction and manage the creative process of UX designers, graphic designers, photographers, and videographers
- Advanced data analytics skills with ability to translate complex information into clear data visualizations that drive actionable insights
- Exceptional communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Comfort in navigating highly matrixed and fast growing organizations with frequent changing priorities
Wayfair is at the forefront of e-commerce, revolutionizing the home goods retail sector from product discovery to final delivery. Whether you work at our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, youll be reinventing the way people shop for their homes. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, we are confident that you will find the most rewarding work of your career at Wayfair.
Our dedication to creative problem solving is only made possible by the community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who call Wayfair home. We celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well- positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfairand worldfor all. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From