Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is taking massive share in the move toward online purchasing of home goods. We have been able to facilitate an industry leading customer experience by creating innovative logistics solutions for hard-to-handle bulky products.
Our mission is to provide lightning fast delivery with convenient options so that every customer gets the delivery experience that they deserve. We are seeking entrepreneurial leaders to run major transformation initiatives for Wayfair. The right candidates will bring a true operational mindset that can be deployed in a number of areas driving major success outcomes for Wayfair.
We are looking for experienced, entrepreneurial, data driven leaders who can work well cross functionally, develop a high performing team, and build and articulate the strategic vision. At Wayfair, we pride ourselves on having leaders who are manager-doers. Our leaders will set the vision, but they will understand and appreciate the day-to-day activities that have made Wayfair successful and an amazing place to work.
What You'll Do
These are all areas of the business that you can explore as part of Wayfairs Operations organization:
- International Supply Chain: Be directly responsible for managing the operations teams based in the US (Boston, MA & Brunswick, ME) and Asia to drive the processes, cost, technology application, and supplier experience. Build the supplier/seller experience measurement processes and manage the ongoing tracking & reporting for this operation. Work closely with the sales team to define the on-boarding process and ensure seamless onboarding at all times, in addition to working with commercial teams to influence identification, selection, negotiation and implementation of any third-party firms required in support origin services in Asia.
- Carrier Home Delivery: Drive industry leading reliability as our volume grows over the coming years. Design and execute on a supply chain strategy that drives 2-day, 1-day, and same-day delivery through creative solutioning with our FCs and our carrier partners. Build a high performing team that is capable of driving industry leading speed and reliability in the context of rapid growth. Use a combination of data driven insights and operational realities to create viable strategies. This is an exciting role for a leader who wants to be at the intersection of technology, e-commerce, and real-world operations.
- Wayfair Delivers: Build and manage all home delivery operations, along with developing and scaling an NA-wide team through regional leaders and local terminal leads. Develop and lead a team of qualified Industrial Engineers, Field trainers, and Process/Quality professionals to deliver best-in-class safety, customer experience, cost, and visibility. Create and execute a plan across all dimensions (people, process, technology) to enable our supply chain to scale. This is an exciting, fast-paced, and a high-visibility initiative crucial to Wayfairs future endeavors.
What You'll Need
- MBA strongly preferred
- Industry Candidates: 7+ years experience in a leadership role at a supply chain focused/eCommerce company
- Consulting Candidates: Combination of strategy and operations transformation projects
- Proven analytical ability coupled with strong business acumendemonstrated ability to use data to drive business decisions
- Comfort in technology transformation
- Experience as a relationship builder with the ability to form strong connections with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From