Office Tour Photos
Global Trade Compliance Manager
The International Supply Chain is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment (we grew +10X during 2018). Our goal is to manage and drive operational efficiencies within the inbound space by working cross-functionally with teams within CastleGate, Logistics, and Engineering. We are working to grow our business, as this is the newest CastleGate supplier service, to hundreds of suppliers within the next few quarters. Wayfair and its supply chain team, CastleGate Logistics, are looking for a seasoned and entrepreneurial trade compliance professional to lead our Global Trade Compliance operations. As the lead of Trade Compliance, you will set and execute the strategy for delivering on operational efficiency in compliance processes and duty avoidance. You will be a leader who will be challenged to bring practical and creative approaches and solutions to the compliance function while assessing risks and opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Ensure customs clearance and proper declaration are in compliance with US customs requirements (valuation, HS classification, country of origin, recordkeeping, etc.)
- Conduct periodic audits and risk assessment activities to determine the main areas of compliance risk
- Identify duty recovery opportunities (Drawback, GST, etc.)
- Oversee Free Trade Agreement process and management
- Streamline processes for commodities subject to other government agency requirements as well as SIMA
- Manage broker performance and participate in QBRs
- Stay current with regulations and changes (retaliatory tariffs, USMCA, etc.)
What You'll Need
- Master or Bachelor degree with 5 - 8 years of trade compliance or related experience
- Extensive knowledge of US trade regulations
- Experience working with Customs officials
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From