Office Tour Photos
As the Global Program Manager for the Customer Success & Services Organization, your responsibility is to ensure that initiatives being ran across the teams are launched successfully and aligned with Cybereasons overall business objective. It is, therefore, critical for this individual to have a wide internal network, a deep understanding of our product and offerings, and stay current with cross-department operational changes.
In addition to running programs, this individual will also be an advisor for the management team. He/She will report on metrics to drive key organizational decisions. It is, therefore, important that this individual is able to articulate the meaning of data, stay organized, and be persistent.
- Responsible for scoping out projects, prioritizing them in accordance to business priority, and managing management's expectations.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Correlate different projects into well-defined programs.
- Develop and control deadlines and activities for each program.
- Provide regular updates on programs using comprehensive dashboards.
- Ensure consistent program maturity.
- In summary, this individual need to perform hands on project management: development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk.
- Observe and propose ways to improve customer retention, drive upsells, and/or heighten customer advocacy.
- Assist with operational planning by working with the management team to collect data in support of capacity planning and team logistics.
- Update executive level dashboards and speak to outcomes.
- Own communication with internal teams, beyond the CS & Services organization.
Qualifying Experiences and Skills
- Ability to build a strong internal network.
- Experience in using the Waterfall Methodology for project management.
- Experience in using reporting and analysis tools - for example, Excel, Salesforce, JIRA.
- Experience with project/program management on a global scale.
- Demonstrated success handling various projects simultaneously.
- Able to work effectively in loosely defined contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curious in learning more about the industry and the company.
- Ability to stay agile in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- 2+ years of experience in handling global projects
- PMP Certified
- Familiar with Project Management tools (e.g. Smartsheet)
More Jobs From