Office Tour Photos
This role will be the first point of contact for guidance regarding privacy issues for key internal business teams including Product Development and Dev Ops, Corporate Security and IT, Human Resources, Sales Operations and Marketing. You will work directly with the product and other business teams to review data privacy policies and systems, ensuring that data use and processes are aligned to applicable legal requirements. Where possible, you will engage early with product development and other teams to ensure that privacy and security are designed and built into our products, systems and business processes.
Responsibilities: Implement, communicate and monitor privacy compliance processes across the business, including
- Respond as the first point of contact to technical and procedural questions relating to privacy,
- Support and lead RFP/RFI process related to privacy,
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding data privacy and data security provisions within commercial deals, including providing guidelines for data processing agreements with customers and vendors
- Review DPIAs for new product offerings and systems,
- Lead the response to data subject rights requests,
- Maintain corporate records of data processing activities, data privacy notices, templates and policies,
- Support the Incident Response Team in the review, coordination and management of potential privacy or data security incidents,
- Oversee the public facing privacy mailbox, and
- Lead special compliance projects.
- Partner with the legal team on privacy-related diligence for potential investments or acquisitions.
- Maintain current and up-to-date knowledge of applicable state, federal and international privacy/data security laws, regulations and accreditation standards, and monitor changes and advancements in information privacy and data security technologies to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Travel required
- 2+ years relevant experience in a privacy-focused role in a global technology company. Familiarity with GDPR and CCPA is ideal.
- CIPP/E or other relevant certifications from the International Association of Privacy Professionals or similar certification a plus.
- Candidates should have strong experience in operationalizing data privacy and must have experience in conducting and documenting privacy impact assessments and data subject access requests, including identifying how personal data is processed, appropriate privacy requirements and any associated privacy risks.
- J.D. or equivalent international legal qualification; will consider non-attorney candidates who have substantial relevant experience in implementing and managing a global privacy compliance program.
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrixed organization in a fast-changing environment; self-motivated and organized.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly about complex data privacy and data protection issues with both legal and non-legal stakeholders.
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills required; fluency or knowledge of other EU languages a plus, especially German and French.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From