Global Payroll Manager
Global Payroll Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
The Global Payroll Manager will play an integral role on the Finance team at Cybereason, working independently to prepare and process accurate and timely international payrolls on a semimonthly and monthly basis. This position is hands-on and requires attention to detail, orderliness, and great customer service. A successful candidate will be proactive and has strong organization and communication skills, with the ability to research and resolve the most complex payroll problems. Collaboration in a cross functional team environment and effectively interacting with all level of the organization, external auditors, and vendors is critical.
- Prepare and process full cycle global payroll in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner
- Process special transactions (e.g. retroactive pay, mid-period increases, garnishment, student loan and other statutory deductions)
- Update payroll records, changes in compensation, commissions, bonuses and employment status changes for all global employees
- Calculate amounts for manual checks and wire transfers for activity such as employee separations
- Research, implement, and update payroll in partnership with ADP or other service providers in new countries in conjunction with international expansion efforts
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions or the payroll process
- Analyze payroll and benefit amounts, monthly or semi-monthly, for unusual trends to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Coordinate with Accounting team on close responsibilities during month end close
- Maintain and update documentation of payroll process and procedures
- Work with payroll providers and vendors globally to ensure they are delivering on their service agreements
- Interact with internal and external auditors, resulting in successful completion of quarterly and annual audits
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of payroll experience; with 4-5 years global experience
- Experience with UltiPro preferred but not required
- Experience with employee relocation and tax gross-ups
- Experience with internal SOX documentation and compliance, including the understanding of internal controls, financial reporting requirements, and testing processes and procedures
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and tight deadlines
- Self-directed, proactive, and a strong sense of personal accountability
- A process improvement mindset and problem-solving abilities
- Hands-on and able to work effectively with team members at all levels
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and soda), work from home options, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.