Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here at Wayfair, we know that diverse teams are better teams, and we know that our success is driven by the diverse perspectives of the people who work here. A critical part of our Talent mission is to foster a culture where everyone is empowered to innovate together. While we believe its everyones responsibility to drive this work and live these values, we will look to the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team to provide leadership and vision across the organization. As Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, you will be tasked with continuing to build out company strategy on a global scale, and spearheading the day-to-day execution of our approach.
What Youll Do
- Forge strong ties with employees across all levels and business functions to understand challenges and needs across current Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts.
- Build on existing efforts to develop a global DEI approach that flexes between short-term execution and long-term strategy, while also understanding our unique environment of hyper business and people growth.
- Partner with our Talent Analytics team to track and leverage data to identify gaps and trends, and measure change and impact over time.
- Use data and research to provide business leaders with talent insights and hold leaders accountable for progress and results.
- Collaborate with Talent leaders across recruiting, performance management, and employee relations to bring a DEI lens to all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Support and champion ERG leaders and members, and continue global expansion of our ERG network.
- Serve as a leader and spokesperson internally and externally, building ties in talent communities across multiple geographies and continuing to raise awareness of Wayfairs commitment to DEI.
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience in the Diversity & Inclusion space, in a corporate, academic, or nonprofit setting.
- 10+ years of experience in Talent/HR, Marketing, Consulting, or related field.
- A passion for DEI, paired with a solid understanding of business execution and integration.
- Stellar communication skills, written and verbal, that flex downward, laterally, and upward to the executive level.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to generate buy-in and work towards consensus among groups and individuals with competing views and priorities.
- Experience working with large data sets and analyzing numbers to make decisions and measure impact.
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working independently and collaboratively.
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment.