Global Events Marketing Lead
Toreinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. JoinFormlabsif you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world
Formlabs' field marketing events are one of our highest performing acquisition channels and brand awareness engines; growing year over year and delivering industry-leading results that create millions of dollars of revenue, increased awareness, and organic traffic, but we want to take this even further. As theGlobal Events Marketing Manageryou willjoin a top tier demand generation team and lead the global strategy forplanning and executingevents across all categories of sponsored trade shows and conferences that produce new prospects and advance existing opportunities while spreading Formlabs brand awareness within the established 3D printing industry and other verticals where were not yet known.
- Lead the strategic planning and creative development of quarterly and yearly events and trade show plans for major North America, Europe, and APAC regions.
- Establish and meet goals for the events channel that span lead generation and awareness.
- Manage events budget to maximize brand awareness and lead generation across core verticals while maintaining costs and conversion goals.
- Create and deliver creative campaigns to make a big splash at events by partnering with awareness,creative, and content teams.
- Build global logistics frameworks to provide top deliveryofFormlabs trade show presence.
- Mentor and lead a team of 4+ marketers to build a world class events strategy.
- Expert in field or events marketing with experience managing a team.
- Ability to travel at least 60% to domestic and international events.
- Have ahands-onapproach while youre traveling to ensure booth setup and other logistics run smoothly.
- Planned and managed logistics for a high volume of large-scale events and trade shows.
- Managed large-scale budgets with high forecast accuracy while maintaining tight control over expenses.
- Passionate abouthelping your team learn and succeed as fast as you do
- Maintained a successful track record driving cross-team/function projects to completion.
- Work between teams across geographies with high levels of autonomy.
- Experience with digital fabrication (3D printing, CNC, etc.) or3D CADmodeling.
- Engineering, product design, or other technical background/experience.
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paidparental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.