Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies make insightful, data-driven business decisions. Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
The Brandwatch Strategy & Insights teams mission is to help clients leverage the power of digital consumer intelligence to inform strategy, monitor progress and measure success of client business initiatives. The team synthesises and interprets vast amounts of social content to provide actionable insights that tie back to a clients business goals.
The Global Director of Strategy & Insights is a member of the Professional Services division, reporting to the Global VP of Professional Services. In this role, you will set the strategy for Brandwatchs research division as well as manage the global team of 25 people based in the US, the UK and Germany.
The Director of Strategy & Insights will:
- Lead the global strategy for the Strategy & Insights division, determining teams, tools, programs, methodologies and delivery mechanisms to achieve best-in-class research while enabling scale and growth.
- Directly manage a team of 3-4 regional managers, supporting them in the day-to-day management of the department and client deliverables.
- Coach, develop and nurture talent throughout the department at both the manager and individual contributor levels.
- Support Brandwatchs larger customer success efforts by driving product growth and account expansion amongst Strategy & Insights clients.
- Manage against a set of key performance indicators (utilization, revenue growth, margin, capacity and customer satisfaction), ensuring attainment of all targets.
- Collaborate with other members of the Brandwatch and Professional Services leadership team on commercial strategies, offerings and marketing.
- Develop best practices and standards for client management, research protocols, solutions, deliverables and cross-team collaboration.
- Stay up to date on the full range of Brandwatch products, industry trends and advanced research methods.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Act as a point of escalation for the managers and the larger team.
- Travel when required (once COVID-related concerns have passed), including some international travel (<20%).
- 7+ years of management experience preferably within Professional Services or Research.
- Background and/or expertise in research, including exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Strong people management skills, including experience managing managers.
- A passion for customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- Experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members.
- A willingness to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- Experience collaborating with international teams and remote team members.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative research analyses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
More Jobs From