JRNI is a scheduling platform for delivering and managing personalized experiences at scale, helping companies build customer relationships, increase revenue, and grow brand loyalty.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we’re in a steady state of growth, supporting Enterprise household brands globally with our complex software. We have offices in the UK, Australia and two in the US, and are always looking for talented, driven people to join us! Life at JRNI is fast-paced and hands-on. We empower everyone by giving autonomy and exposure to real-life commercial decisions every day and we love seeing people grow and progress in sync with our business!
The Support Team provides frontline service, helping new customers get up and running and making sure our happy customers stay happy. We're looking for an experienced, Global Customer Support Manager to help ensure our ongoing success. Our Support Department gets broad, hands-on exposure to many different departments on a daily basis, ensuring you'll be learning a breadth of technical and client facing skills. You will be;
- Monitoring the Team’s analytics through Zendesk and Jira to ensure our customers are receiving the best and most efficient care
- Ensuring documentation is structured and scaleable for your Team’s (and the wider business’) use
- Creating an element of collaboration across the Global Support Team by looking at training, knowledge sharing and team building activities
- Mentoring and coaching our Global Support Team to ensure constant learning and creating a clear route for progression
- Dealing with any escalations, by responding to technical queries from customers and prospects
- Empowering the global team to own ad hoc Support duties such as configuration queries, diagnosing issues and testing the platform, and have the knowledge of our platform to support them where necessary
- Following up and making scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary
- Identifying and escalating priority issues; redirecting problems to appropriate resources
- Working collaboratively with other departments such as Engineering and Product to improve Support processes and team scalability
You're a proactive self-starter, whilst always considering, suggesting and trying new ideas and approaches. You’re experienced in managing teams and have a solid background in software support yourself. You can demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot with impeccable documentation skills, whilst influencing others in ‘best practice’. You’re able to work flexibly to facilitate your team in the UK and the US. You are;
- Able to demonstrate previous Management experience including creating training and career development plans for your teams
- At least 5-7 years in Customer Support or equivalent role previously
- Comfortable understanding basic HTML and have experience in using ticketing tools such as ZenDesk and JIRA
- Able to develop an in depth understanding of the software that our customers are using, and quickly assess their own technical knowledge on the product ensuring clear and exceptional customer service
- A creative, innovative person that likes digging in and is keen to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer out of office personal learning days, discounted dental and healthcare and free virtual GP access, weekly yoga monthly social events and regular training, company shares, and flexible working to help you strike the right balance. If you’d like to help us drive this even further forward then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.