Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of “empowering people to do more” is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world’s preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
iRobot is actively pursuing a new Director of Customer Service. This strategic position is responsible for the design and execution of a unified customer service strategy to ensure iRobot customers are serviced properly by our Distributors and our call centers. Develop and monitor contract KPIs to ensure quality customer service. This individual must collaborate cross functionally to improve the customer experience and foster the iRobot brand. In addition, this person will be responsible to present the Voice of the Customer feedback to the business.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
What you will do
Manage four keys area:
- Call Center Operations (8 outsourced call centers globally , Repair centers and processes, service inventory management, logistics and warehousing)
- Infrastructure (CRM, automated translations, robot damta collection, robot data portal, repair systems and reporting, data warehousing, and cross functional integrations)
- Training (call center and technician) – new hire onboarding, new product training, project/change initiative training
- Post Sales Distributor communication (service alerts, reworks, feedback into HBU quality)
You will also
- Manage NA and LatAm regions with an eye on global customer services operations
- Establish and manage key performance indicators (KPI) for service metrics daily, weekly, monthly for 3rd party call centers
- Develop a short and long-term strategy, roadmap and business plan to deliver proper care, foster distributor relationships and adhere to the iRobot long-term strategy.
- Manage communication to distributors and repair facilities ensuring the latest product updates, new product launches, service related information and logistics are aligned.
- Establish compliance and quality standards and ensure distributors meet the iRobot standards for customer service excellence and emphasize the iRobot brand
- Work closely with key stake holders to establish long term infrastructure strategy
- Establish systems and processes for making delivery more efficient, effective and branded
- Monitor the quality of released learning offerings and escalate issues as appropriate
- Establish systems for monitoring the usage of the content/courses deployed to identify content effectiveness, as well as continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify and resolve issues with translation process, product marketing, engineering, quality assurance and product release teams.
- Ability to recognize accompanying revenue stream/possibilities such as Extended warranties, Repair facilities, accessories, and service parts.
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, professional associations, and advisory boards.
- Assure superior support levels are maintained while identifying and formulating long term quality improvement, cost reduction and growth strategies.
- Use data and analytics to identify areas of opportunity with systems, processes, and customer experience with the goal of closing gaps and improving efficiency and effectiveness of support.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer back to the business (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing) to share insights gathered through analytics and call center data.
- Make data-driven recommendations to the business on ways to improve customer experience while balancing ROI and COGs.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Post graduate degree is preferred.
- Prior demonstrated success in a similar position (200 person, outsourced call centers, $1B+ product revenue, consumer products industry)
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, implementing a world class customer service organization for internal or external customers.
- Experience establishing and managing key performance indicators (KPI) for service metrics daily, weekly, monthly for 3rd party call centers
- Previous experience managing a direct team of 10 or more
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization and to take appropriate risks.
- Experience leading strategy for a Customer Relationship Management system, globally.
- Sound decision making capabilities & the ability to make decisions in absence of consensus when necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences.
- Previous experience managing customer care on a consumer-facing business essential, and in consumer electronics/appliances desirable.
- Inventory and warehouse management experience helpful.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From