Global Content Marketing Manager
Global Content Marketing Manager
Are you driven by the written word? Do you love engagingaudiences with compelling, impactful content? Are you excited to learn howartificial intelligence, bots, automation, voice recognition and more aretested, working and changing the technology landscape?
Heres your opportunity to drive content marketing for Applause one of the hottest, fastest growing tech companiesintheBostonarea.As the Global Content MarketingManager, you will own Applauses content strategy, architecture and process creating compelling content for successfulinbound and outbounddemandgeneration and installed base marketing campaigns, while also leading a currentteam of two.
- Passionate Storyteller Experience working with customers and prospects alike to build powerful stories in multiple formats (written, video, audio) that connect industry solutions/products to human experiences across the world
- Presentation and webinar mastermind Can transform executive notes and stories into impactful presentations that educate and delight target audiences.
- Whitepaper and research sage Experience conducting research and interpreting data, and transforming those findings into intriguing, insightful reports.
- Creative leader Understand how to originate creative concepts and collaborate on creative development processes with designer, videographer and developer support to create highly engaging content.
- Social guru Experience developing engaging social media campaigns that can grow social following, increase viral co-efficiency and drive engagement, leads and more.
- Campaign driven Deep understanding of SEO, the marketing funnel/hourglass, and the customer journey process that support demand generation and installed based marketing.
- Measurement wizard Demonstrated know-how in using metrics (specifically SEO) to show marketing and content ROI.
7+ years'relevant experience in writing, content marketing and communications on aglobal scale
Exceptionalwritten and verbal communication skills recent writing samples required
Experience with themodern marketing tech stack: marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo),Google Analytics, social media listening and monitoring tools (e.g. Brandwatch,Hootsuite, etc.), and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, etc.)
Demonstratedexperience collaborating with campaigns teams
1+ year(s) ofleading small teams/management experience
Passion forengaging with customers, thought-leaders and industry professionals
Excitement aboutdigital technology
Spreadsheetexpert must love analyzing, synthesizing and working with data
Energy, intellectand a sense of humor must thrive in dynamic, creative environments
B2B and B2Cexperience a plus
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digitalexperiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The companystesting, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delightcustomers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoTproducts and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can via itstechnology platform and managed global community of over 400,000 on-demanddigital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locationscan provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver greatdigital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size includingGoogle, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack rely on Applause to dramaticallydecrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for theircustomers. Learn more atwww.applause.com.