Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Global Compensation Analyst to join our team in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston. The Global Compensation Analyst will impact the company by supporting our global compensation initiatives.
As a key contributor on the HR Team, the Compensation Analyst will perform competitive market analysis, assist with job evaluations, participate in compensation surveys, support incentive plan administration and the annual performance and salary review process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and administration of company compensation programs including salary structures and salary planning (e.g., merit, annual incentive) by running eligibility reports, conducting data integrity audits, and providing analytics.
- Interpret job descriptions, job summaries, and associated skills and responsibilities for benchmarking and evaluation.
- Participate in the review and evaluation of employee salary data, job evaluations and competitive market pay to identify trends, possible inconsistencies, etc.
- Analyze salary data from a market analysis to support development and maintenance of salary structures within the organization.
- Complete annual salary surveys.
- Provide guidance to team leaders on compensation policies and practices.
- Support the annual performance management and compensation planning process and system.
- Provide ad hoc as well as self-directed reports and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, issues, etc..
- Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity in HRIS and Compensation systems.
- Participate in adhoc projects and analyses as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ to 7 years of compensation design and analysis, or related experience; certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Certificate preferred.
- Working knowledge of Radford Global Survey, HRIS, and ATS systems in an organization of similar size and structure.
- Strong understanding of application of compensation practices, policies and philosophy.
- Solid understanding of total rewards and long-term equity programs.
- International compensation experience required.
- Collaborative team player who has the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels.
- Must be organized and capable of successfully prioritizing work in a fast moving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with service orientation.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with large data sets and Microsoft Excel.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From