Office Tour Photos
Role: Global Client Partner, Media & Entertainment.
Location: New York preferred, open to London.
- Ownership of global revenue management, including quarterly and annual forecasting.
- Negotiate upfronts to maximize revenue and strategic impact of the global partnership.
- Create scalable global revenue opportunities that empower local market teams.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with C-Suite/VP level customers to drive long-term industry influence.
- Develop cross-functional & customer-centric internal partnerships, helping Twitter get hired for a diverse set of services (including Global Content Partnerships, Data Enterprise Solutions, Business Development and more).
- Provide strategic resources, effective communications, coaching and developmental support to local market TCS teams, empowering them to achieve their individual goals.
- Demonstrate a truly global mindset at all times, advocating for the priorities and perspective of all parts of Twitter’s business.
- Create global joint business plans to drive consistent client strategies for growth.
- Develop learning agendas to validate platform effectiveness, surface key business insights and drive innovation.
- Create and deploy strategic narratives for major campaigns, audiences and initiatives.
- Serve as the primary internal resource for customer knowledge and partnership health.
- Understand customer and Media & Entertainment industry landscape inside-out: strategy, language, culture, financial performance and organizational structure.
- Define and share models for best-in-class work across all territories.
- Travel to key markets to foster local relationships across customers’ global and regional organizations, deepening partnerships in all relevant areas of the enterprise (media, marketing, research, innovation, etc).
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- 12+ years relevant experience in digital advertising: sales, client side or agency (media and/or creative).
- 5+ years managing a key global account/global experience.
- Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry. Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends.
- Deeply established relationships with marketing decision-makers at companies and agencies.
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers.
- Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Infectious passion around Twitter.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From