We are looking for an experienced, creative, and analytical global campaigns manager with a can-do approach and focus on measurable outcomes to join our fast-growing marketing team. This role is a dynamic mix of campaign strategy as well as execution with a clear focus on achieving our lead acquisition and revenue goals. This is an opportunity for you to come in to build and own an integrated campaigns program including email, nurture and direct mail. to amplify our message in the market, drive awareness and accelerate leads through the pipeline. This new role has a strategic, creative and project management s components and the right candidate will be resourceful while working with a team of matrixed resources (content, digital, design, regional marketing) to execute all aspects of the program.
- Develop campaigns plans aligned to overall business goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build programs and meet diverse global requirements
- Align campaigns to deliver the right message to the segmented target audience
- Experiment with new creative concepts with an eye for testing and measurement
- Identify metrics and report on campaign outcomes
- Measure, report and continuously improve the program to drive better results
- Work closely with the sales team for campaign roll-out and message adoption
- 5-7+ years experience in B2B software marketing (cyber security industry experience a plus)
- Expertise in global, multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across a global marketing and sales organization
- Experience with database segmentation, lead nurture, and message testing
- Strong project management skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From