All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Senior Global Benefits Manager
Location: This role is based in our Boston, MA office but is also open to some remote work.
Were looking for an experienced Sr. Benefits Manager to join our team and be a key member of our People Operations team and a partner with the wider People Team. As a contributing member of the People Operations team, this job is responsible for the global benefits design and strategy.
Being a subject matter expert on global benefits and associated legislation, youll have experience working with a tech start up going through high growth and have a thorough understanding of the pace and challenges we typically face in this environment.
Youll spend your time:
- Administering and analyzing the organizations comprehensive global benefits programs including benefits design and strategy.
- Preparing the organization to go from a PEO within the US to a direct model including selection of the broker, benefits offered and cost analysis.
- Overseeing Leave of Absence administration, including, STD, LTD, ADA, FMLA, Parental and all globally required leaves.
- Leading annual renewals, vendor/broker relationships, benchmarking and researching progressive trends in benefits offerings. Assessing implications to benefit offerings due to changes in legislation.
- Assisting in solving business issues through benefits offerings, identifying and implementing process improvements, managing outsourcing projects with internal and external parties and developing analysis.
- Identifying and coordinating enhancements to new hire onboarding benefits experience.
- Researching and recommending policy changes.
- Completing various regulatory tasks through the year (ACA reporting, 5500 filings, Non-discrimination testing, global regulatory reporting, etc.).
- Reviewing and processing all billing related to benefits.
- Managing administration and communication of health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Managing administration of Perks including wellness, mental health and childcare programs in liaison with the People Experience team.
- Maintaining and updating internal intranet pages for benefits.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience working across benefits programs globally and working through disability and workers compensation cases
- Advanced experience with the Google suite of products
- Ability to build benefits training materials and presentations to various audiences including the employees and leadership teams
- Strong confidential relationship-development skills with internal employees
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills and the ability to resolve elevated issues
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- 7+ years of experience with health and welfare administration
- Desire to build and shape what the future of Snyk looks like from a benefits perspective
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!