Applause is looking for an experienced Web Developer to help us build, maintain, and improve our websites.
Who We Are:
Applause is the #1 provider of crowd sourced digital quality. We leverage our worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white-glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brands across all industries to increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers
Thousands of companies like NFL, Google, Amazon, Ford, Audi, Best Buy and Fox rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high quality digital experiences that customers love.
Were based in Framingham and backed by Vista Equity Partners.
What You Will Do:
- Ownership of the web infrastructure - management of hosting environment, database administration, optimization for maximum speed and scalability, and maintain security and data protection
- Responsible for development process by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in agile methodology
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure the compatibility of the website with various website browsers
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Build and maintain reusable code and libraries for future use
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with CraftCMS, Yii, and Twig is plus
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Knowledge of agile methodology, practices, and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
More Jobs From