Office Tour Photos
EverQuote is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team in our Cambridge, MA office. As a member of the consumer engineering team, this role plays a critical function in ensuring that the applications and services we build meet the needs of the business while also being scalable, performant, easy to iterate on and easy to extend. This role is for someone who enjoys building amazing consumer experiences through technology, optimizing consumer interaction and driving consumer response. You will improve the relationship with our consumers through creativity and problem-solving using a wide range of tools.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professional programming experience including professional experience at a software product company
- Experience with React and its ecosystem (e.g. Redux, Styled Components, etc)
- Experience with Go, Node, Java or other server side languages
- Youve worked in a microservice based architecture and understand the basics of Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems, as well as help others unblock themselves
- You are competent at automated testing across the technology stack
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working with a team
- You are comfortable using data to support and validate your concepts
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Growth mindset culture regularly seeking to reflect and improve
- Genuinely data driven with analytics is at the core of the company
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
More Jobs From