Office Tour Photos
Revulytics offers cloud-based software usage analytics and turnkey services that give software producers deep visibility into how their products are being used and misused, providing them with actionable intelligence to generate revenue by converting unlicensed users into paying customers, optimize product development, and make data-driven decisions across their business. Its compliance analytics solution and services are used by leading software vendors to increase license revenue and globally reduce software piracy. Its software usage analytics solution provides valuable insight into product adoption, engagement, and environments, enabling product managers and developers to make data-driven decisions to meet customer needs and deliver contextually relevant messages to build customer satisfaction. Revulytics software intelligence has supported customer compliance programs generating more than $2.1 billion in new license revenue since 2010.
For more information, please go to www.revulytics.com
The Full Stack developer position will work on the design, implementation, and unit testing of the Revulytics products that process client data from thousands to tens-of-thousands of incoming connections, filtering messages, augmenting data, and finally storing the data in cloud-based databases.
This is a software development position, expect to be asked questions about application design and programming, and to write small samples of code during the interview process.
- 3+ years of server-side Java development on commercial products working with the Servlet API , JDBC, RESTful frameworks (e.g., Jersey), and the Apache Log4J logging framework.
- Familiarity with microservice concepts.
- Experience developing backend services for an Apache Tomcat Servlet deployment.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other popular open-source SQL databases with an emphasis on cloud-based implementations (e.g., AWS) a plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB
- Must have experience writing high performance, multi-threaded server implementations.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- DevOps experience a plus.
Revulytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE.