SecZetta is the place to be! We are looking for highly engaged and motivated individuals that strive in fast-growing, fast-paced, and opportunity rich start-up environments.
Our products provide an efficient, flexible, and secure identity solution to help companies manage non-employees and their relationships within those organizations. SecZetta is an identity innovator that provides a holistic approach to the identity lifecycle.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of features and fixes within SecZettas applications. The ideal candidate is a creative-problem solver with a passion for clean well-organized code and user-driven applications
- Work on various features, tasks, and bug fixes for any of the SecZetta applications
- Practice a test driven development pattern
- Collaborate with other developers through code reviews and source control
You will be:
- Highly valued
- Part of a growing development team and company with a great culture
- Well compensated
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- 2+ years experience with the Ruby on Rails framework
- 2+ years experience with React or Angular frameworks
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to practice test-driven development to ensure the creation of maintainable, high-quality software.
- Ability to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and clear code.
- Comfort working in a task driven collaborative environment.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- OAuth, SAML, SKIM protocols
- HR system application experience
- Familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies
- DevOps experience
- BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience