Full Stack Engineer
Does cloud technology/computing excite you?
Do you have a passion for the craft of software development, and want to work in a rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native technology company that is devoted to customer engagement and innovation?
- Collaborate with the Management, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD and Test environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create and the code you write.
- Mentor junior members of the team to help them develop into world class software engineers.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a game changing SaaS analytics business, become an expert in Cloud Computing, learn and work with technologies such as Java/Scala/Ruby.
- Develop and foster a DevOps mentality (or experience) taking full ownership for your features from inception to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
- Although you specialize in middle-tier and backend you are still capable of contributing as a full stack developer.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- 4+ years of of commercial software development experience.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both teach and be taught.
- An understanding of team and individual goals; motivation to accomplish them.
- Strong programming knowledge; you could or have thrived in a polyglot environment. If you’re interested in learning, we’re interested in teaching you.
- Affection for true agile development delivery and understanding of its importance in creating the most effective product.
- A sense of humor (Non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments. (Not a skill, but very important)
Proficient / Willing to Learn
- Side-scaled SaaS Applications
- React or Angular
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions; ideally in cloud environments (we anticipate our platform to actively manage hundreds of TBs of data per customer, so think scalability).
- Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Competitive pay / benefits
- Stock Options
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests