As a Software Engineer on the Web Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on challenging problems, whether thats building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
- Write high-volume server applications (full stack)
- Build slick and responsive Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day
- Work with cutting-edge technology like Hadoop, Solr, JBoss, Hibernate, Angular, HBase and Mongo
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
- 1-5 years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up or React and Node.js.
- Knowledge of Java or similar programming languages a plus
- Experience with any of the following: J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring - is a plus
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Solr/Lucene - is a plus
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From