Full Stack Developer
Join the ERT Innovation Lab as a software developer, where you will be responsible for building out proof of concepts to help us identify what’s next in clinical trials.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards. Pharma companies, biotech’s and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
You will be working as part of a small team focused on innovation in the clinical trial space. You will be working on focused projects including integrating 3rd party products and data, building prototypes and proof of concepts. You’ll create demonstrations of your work to share internally across the organization. During each project, you will work directly with partners to collaborate on its success.
In this role, you will:
- Provide input into engineering design for proof of concept or MVP projects
- Document and test your project code
- Create a demonstration of your work that can be shared internally
- May work on multiple projects, depending on where they are in the build cycle
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with AWS (preferred: EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, Machine Learning)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- 3+ years experience with web services (REST)
- Database experience required (SQL, No-SQL, Document)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be self-starter and self-motivated
- Must have a curiosity for new technology trends
- Good communicator, keen to collaborate and share knowledge
- Experience seeing projects through from start to finish
- Ability to collaborate and successfully work with multi-disciplinary teams.
ERT is a growing and rewarding place to advance your career, especially for those who are passionate about finding solutions that improve lives – or save lives – for millions of people around the world. Our success starts with caring and collaborative people.. Together, we’re making a difference.
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.